Monday, July 21, 2008

Call me out dated... if you dare

Okay I admit it. I'm not like other teens... AND PROUD OF IT. I have been called outdated by allot by my friends. I don't watch a ton of television and don't know who has been voted the most hot guy. I also don't listen to the "cool" music. My favorite singer is Johny Cash and I don't have many people who agree with me on that, but I DON"T CARE. I grew up with that guy. My favorite band happens to be ABBA a band from the eighties. Some of my friends are up to me while others think that it gets stuck in the head, but that is what makes it so good. I did try to listen to the radio and I hated it. I don't see how people can stand screaming hard mettle music and songs that talk about boys falling in love with their girl friends mothers. I decided a long time ago that I don't care about what people say when the things they are saying are stupid. I am my self and that is all I will ever need to be.

No comments: