Monday, August 18, 2008

For Teresa

So my aunt Teresa told me I need to blog more... AND SHE'S RIGHT. So here is my latest news. School is starting(: I told you I wasn't an average teen. I am beginning to loose track of the days of the week, which for me is a all time low. All the public schools start today): and I must wait for school to start for me for another nine days):
Another bit of news is that I just called to be the second counselor in the Mia maid class yesterday afternoon. This has been something I have wanted for a couple weeks now, and now I am in the presidency.
Andrew is turning twelve tomorrow and in less then two weeks Andrea is going to have Quin. Only fourteen days after that I will be turning fifteen.
Oh I forgot my mom is due to have a baby in March.
So other then that I don't have any news for the fact that I have not been out of the house very much in the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Ms. Hobbs said...

I feel so special! I'm glad my nagging prompted a new post. Congratulations on the Mia Maid calling. I'm sure you will make an excellent addition to the presidency. I'm excited for you to start school, but mostly, I'm just excited for you to come hang with me on Friday!!! :) Be thinking of some movies you might want to watch. I'm even open for a musical.

Andrea said...

Well, that is a lot of news. Thanks for blogging. I will check more often. Did you get the script yet?