Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stop Snowing!

Here down in little old Lehi it has been snowing for days. There must be a good foot on the ground right now and the weatherman predicts that there will be another two to five inches on the ground today. It doesn't help that I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done and I can't go anywhere in a blizzard. So why am I rambling about this? Well in short I don't like snow much. Last year it snowed until late April. I can handle snow for Christmas even I say that the perfect Christmas has to be a wight one. However when the snow reaches a foot that's when I start to gripe. I almost kicked my radio when it started to play let it snow. I didn't relay kick it but I did scream at it a little. Talking to objects is never a good sign but I do it all the time.

No comments: