Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The biggest flaw

You know what would help this nation. This nation would be better if it wasn't so one sided. I am tiers of the constant fight between Republicans and Democrats. I have heard some extremely nasty stuff about President Obama lately. I have had people tell me that if they could kill ten people he would be at the top of their list and good riddance...... Why?
I just read an article on MSN about Sarah Palin and I couldn't be more disgusted with the comments about that article that were left. Insult after insult was thrown at her and people picked up the smallest things about her. In about twenty five comments only two were positive.
When anything wrong happens in America the Democrats blame the republicans and the republicans blame the democrats and they sit there and argue about it while situation gets worse. The other side is always wrong and we will do anything to bring them down.
We have the freedom of speech and press and right to believe what we want ,but how can we when all we get for using our freedom is insults and a crashing reputation. I myself had to learn that the hard way. AND I'M ONLY FIFTEEN! It also happened with prop. 8. The Mormons were persecuted for what they believe in. Can't we all just get along. Obama's inauguration was just a few days ago. That day our nation came together with all differences set aside whether it was religion ,party, race or gender. It was a good day. Why can't every day be like that?
I know some of you may disagree with me on this, but if you know me you know you won't budge me on this and I am using my freedom of press guaranteed to me by the first amendment of the constitution of The United States of America and I am not ashamed.

No comments: